Male genital tract infection is usually asymptomatic and often it focuses on women.
Thus treatment of fungal infection must be taken by both partners. Ringworms has to be diagnosed as soon as possible mainly because in the future might be a root to infertility (penis mycosis reduces the life of the sperm) and difficulty becoming pregnant.
Causes of penis ringworm:
* Undetected diabetes,
* Infection transmitted during sexual contact,
* insufficient personal hygiene.
Symptoms of fungal infection of penis:
* Redness of the glans mucosa and foreskin
* Burning and itching,
* Pain during ejaculation.
* White raids on acorn,
* Painful urge to urinate,
* Redness of penis skin,
* Infection of the prostate and caused inflammation,
* Presence of phimosis that impedes intercourse
* Frequent urination.
What is phimosis and what she can reach?
Phimosis is a malposition of the foreskin, which slides with difficulty or not slides at all from the acorn. In healthy people the foreskin should slide down easily without unpleasant sensations together with exposing the entire glans.
* Urinary tract and penis skin infections,
* Reduced sexual sensations
* Urinary incontinence,
* Impotence, aversion to sex,
* Nocturnal urination.
Treatment of penis ringworm - for both partners (links):
1. ParaProteX - the real killer of mycosis. Use2 tablets 3 times a day. Morning and evening after a meal and at noon before a meal.
2. AC-Zymes – the natural bacterial flora, prevents the development of mycosis. Apply 3 times a day, 2 capsules before a meal.
3. Garlic Caps with Extra Parsley – Take 2 capsules at night. Special gel capsules defend from halitosis!
4. IntiMoments – lotion , enhancing cream for external use. Use morning and evening.
Remember to avoid sweets and sugar from your diets during treatment, which are the best ailment for fungi. It is also recommended to stay away from alcohol and cigarettes, which unnecessarily acidify the body.
Attention ! CaliVita’s products are 100% natural origin.
« previous pageOnychomycosis
Onychomycosis may be related with ringworm of the feet and hands, as well as the other for...
next page »Vaginal mycosis
Inti Mycosis – Vaginal mycosis Fungal infection of the genital tract in women may be ...